Meet @Seyishe28

I was at the bus stop waiting to catch a bus but my eyes caught something else at the other side of the road, tall elegant, on a low cut, she had a cowboy hat balanced on one side of her head. I changed my mind about where to pick a bus and crossed to the other side of the road. Before I could reach her, she had hopped into a bus, well I followed suit and we were taking the ride together. She was on the back sit, so I had to turn to talk. I wasn't sure how to start the conversation, so I started by asking her if she was a model. I mean she's got the @mayowanicolas look. Not too disappointed when she said no, 'I'm a make up artist, did I forget to add that she did a good number on herself; She's got to be. I quickly handed out my complimentary card. She flashed and I saved her number against her name Seyifunmi
I've been trying her number ever since but to no avail. Heartbreaking. When I opened my personal IG today, I was greeted by this lovely pictures. People let me introduce @Seyishe28. Follow her and help bring her to limelight

Comments

Popular Posts