I CAN SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET

What are sweepstakes? A sweepstakes is a game of chance. Companies large and small use sweepstakes as a way of getting the word out about their product or service. 


What's in it for me you ask? You could be a winner - sometimes BIG time! 
Getting Started There are 3 basic things you need to do to get started entering sweepstakes; sign up for a free email address just for entering sweepstakes, find sweepstakes to enter, and download and install a form filler program to make entering easier. 

How can Smiley help me? My job is to post the most winnable sweepstakes, instant win games.

Sign up for Free! The best way to read new posts is to sign up for my newsletter. It's free and you have 3 ways to follow along - through an RSS Reader, Email, or Google Friend Connect (see the sidebar). 

Have more questions? Feel free to chat with me live or send me an email.



Comments

Popular Posts